Head of HR AdministrationApply Job
- Based on the company's development strategy to develop human resources strategy and develop appropriate plans for each stage.
- Develop policies, regulations and management of personnel related activities.
- Planning and implementation of recruitment, training, human resources development periodically, quarterly, yearly.
- Human resources budget
- Formulating the regulations on salary, bonus and welfare measures and measures to encourage laborers to work effectively.
- Develop policies for promotion, appointment, transfer and related personnel issues.
- Support to relevant departments on staff training, recruitment methods.
- Developing policies to retain and attract talents.
- Organizing and implementing administrative tasks according to their functions and tasks and at the request of the Board of Directors.
- Improve the internal labor rules, regulations, procedures, regulations for the company in accordance with the law and monitor the compliance of the rules.
- Providing solutions and maintaining the implementation of the rules and regulations of the Company.
- Organize and administer related administrative affairs.
- Develop plans and organize, supervise the implementation of security and safety at the office and projects.
- Support the related departments in administrative work.
3. Building and developing corporate culture:
- Advise the Board on the development and development of corporate culture.
- Build up working culture, internal conduct standards
- Build up a system of activities to connect members of the company.
- Develop a community program for the company.
- Negotiated income, from 18-20 million VND;
- Have the opportunity for promotion;
- The social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and social welfare benefits immediately after the official recruitment;
- A young, dynamic working environment that promotes creativity in the workplace;
- Working from Monday to Saturday;
- Working at Viet Thai Garment Export Joint Stock Company - Quang Trung Street, Thai Binh.
- At least 3 years as the head of HR department;
- Priority Male, Age: from 30 to 40, Graduated from regular majors in fields: Law, Human Resource Management or related;
- Firmly grasp the labor law, trade unions, and management of administrative documents;
- Having knowledge about the standards of social responsibility assessment;
- Priority who are working and living in Thai Binh;
- Honesty, high responsibility.
Head of HR Administration
From 3 - 5 years experience