Purchasing StaffApply Job
- Searching, dealing with domestic and foreign suppliers (Mainly from the Chinese market);
- Negotiation and control of purchase price;
- Order, track delivery schedule, inform related departments to prepare import plan, control the quality and quantity of goods as well as complete the necessary documents to receive goods;
- Managing and evaluating suppliers;
- Do the related work when required.
- To fully enjoy the regime of health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance after receiving official;
- Holidays, Tet, month salary 13, ideas for improvement, excellent performance;
- Developed personal skills including: Marketing knowledge
- Opportunity to expand in a professional environment, dynamic, young.
- Other welfare regimes: annual tourism, collective activities.
- Eligibility to participate in training courses to improve professional skills.
Prefer the candidate who has 01 year experience or more
- Graduated university
- Foreign language: English or Chinese
- Proficiency in office computer
- Dynamic, confident, high pressure
- Type of work: Full time
Under 1 year experience