Brand ManagerApply Job
- Participate in the planning, orientation of long-term marketing strategy, brand development and brand positioning, products;
- Direct and supervise the implementation of media marketing activities of the establishments. Then evaluate the efficiency and provide a complete solution;
- Market research and competitors, information gathering, customer data, competitors, advanced models for business implementation of the chain;
- Coordinate with departments and agencies to develop marketing and PR activities before and after the operation to promote the image, increase the awareness and attract customers.
- Manage and control all images related to the chain;
- Participate in the development and improvement of the product chain in charge;
- Participate in the proposed communication plan for the chain (promotion);
- Build and manage marketing budgets;
- Monitor and resolve the arising and reporting of marketing programs implemented;
- Support the recruitment, training, job assignment and human resource management in the responsible area.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's capacity;
- Bonus for special holidays in the year including 30/4, 1/5, 2/9, New Year ... - Bonus business results according to the actual situation of the business;
- Appreciation on special achievements or improvements in work;
- To be entitled to the full range of social insurance (according to the salary of the company's social insurance regulations), health insurance, visit sickness, accident, birthday, wedding ...;
- Participating in discussions and sharing experiences and development strategies with the board of directors;
- There are many opportunities for career advancement.
- Experience of 2 years or more in equivalent position;
- Ability to plan and organize work;
- Good knowledge of brand development and marketing strategy, good event organization;
- Candidates graduated from universities/colleges of marketing, foreign economics, business administration, finance and related professions.
- Information processing & problem-solving skills;
- Creative skills, training skills, orientation;
- A sense of responsibility, high work pressure, an honest assertion of the work;
From 3 - 5 years experience