Digital Marketing ExecutiveApply Job
• Plan, organize and implement your company's digital marketing programs and projects on a weekly, monthly or campaign basis.
• Building and optimizing online advertising campaigns:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Adnetwork, YouTube, Instafore, Instagram ...
• Responsible for the development of content on the company's communication channels: Website, Fanpage, Landing page and other online digital accounts.
• Coordinate with other Digital Marketing channels: Email, PR, KOL, MINI-GAME, etc. to develop strategies and marketing plans for the company's products/ services.
• Support other marketing activities as required by the management.
- To be paid in accordance with the capacity;
- Regular salary increase and work efficiency;
- Be trained, learn and work in a professional environment;
- Have the opportunity to grow and advance;
- Friendly working environment, encouraging creativity, expressing ideas;
- Participating in social insurance and other statutory regimes;
- The reward system in accordance with the Company;
- Be involved in company activities: Tourism, Team Building...
• University graduate, major in Business Administration / Marketing / Communication - PR;
• Have knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing on many channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Zalo Ads, Email Marketing ...;
• Minimum 1 year of Digital Marketing experience;
• Ability to plan;
• Copywrite skills, creative content;
• Use Power Point, Word, Excel, Photoshop, capture, video clip ...;
• Ability to learn quickly, regularly update new knowledge to meet the job;
• Ability to work with teamwork, under pressure;
• Passion and long-term desire for online marketing.
Digital Marketing Executive
From 10-15 mil
From 1 - 2 years experience