Human Resource ManagerApply Job
- Advising and proposing to General Director issues in the area of Human Resources
- Supervise the Human Resources Department in coordination with related departments on personnel training, recruitment interviews, periodical staff evaluation;
- Monitor and develop the compensation mechanism, labor relations and registration procedures for foreign workers.
- It is a bridge between the board of directors and the employees in the transfer of information on HR policies throughout the company. Specifically:
Strategic Human Resource Management;
+ Planning and developing human resources;
+ Administration of recruitment, training;
- Consulting and orienting the company's resource development solutions, designing and managing change in personnel;
- Administer and control expenses related to recruiting, training and salary funds monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Salary for negotiation (From 1500$);
- To fully enjoy the regime of health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance after receiving official;
- Holidays, New Year, 13 months salary, idea of improvement, excellent performance;
- Other welfare regimes: annual travel, collective activities;
- Having the conditions to take part in training courses to improve professional skills and machine operation skills in production;
- Worked at a Korean company - based in Spendora - An Khanh - Hoai Duc - HN, and has factory in Tam Duong - Vinh Phuc industrial zone;
- Preferably candidates can move and work flexibly in both company headquarters and factory in Vinh Phuc.
- Graduated from the university with special interest in the field of management;
- Proficiency in English 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Experienced in Human Resource Management 3-5 years in the position of Team Leader, Human Resources Manager, or Sales Department, ... in more than 300 manufacturing companies;
- Understand the scale of garment production (1-3 years experience);
- Knowledge of labor laws, labor relations and registration procedures for foreign workers.
- Have problem-solving skills in the field of HR management;
- Have the skills to organize, plan, distribute and supervise the work;
- Able to analyze, synthesize, persuade and communicate well;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, social networking.
- Integration and cooperation with departments / employees;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Honest, diligent for the common interests, enthusiasm for the profession;
- Having a wide network of relationships is an advantage.
Human Resource Manager
From 3 - 5 years experience